listen to the new line-up here.
classic rock band has reformed and ready to rock again.
http://www.wma.com/announcement29/
listen to the new line-up here.
classic rock band has reformed and ready to rock again.
http://www.wma.com/announcement29/
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Well, the music is the same great stuff, but the vocals are a bit lacking IMO. He doesn't seem to sing the songs with enough feeling and "rawness" as Lou Graham did. I guess its hard to follow up perfection as was the original Foreigner. Perhaps their new songs will be better.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
The best 'sub' vocals was when they replaced Steve Perry in Journey. That dude was almost pitch perfect, which was scary.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
You got that straight. If you didn't know it was another guy singing, you could close your eyes and listen and it would be difficult to tell the difference. Spooky, boys and girls.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
Bookmarks